NAYZE MEDIA (STAFF)
Cover Photo Courtesy: CNN
Don’t forget to like & subscribe to our Youtube Channel
A suspect has been arrested and charged in the death of rapper “Takeoff” from the Migos in Houston last month. A report from Reuters said 33-year old, Patrick Xavier Clark, was taken into custody on Thursday evening and charged with murder.
28-year old, Kirsnick Khari Ball A.K.A “Takeoff”, was shot and killed after a bowling party in Houston, Texas on November 1st. Two other people were injured during the shooting that police believe began because of an argument about a “high-stakes” dice game.
“I can tell you that Takeoff was not involved in the playing of the dice game, he was not involved in the argument that happened outside, he was not armed. He was an innocent bystander”, said Houston Police Sergeant, Michael Burrow, during a press conference on Thursday.
There was no word given on the date of Clark’s next court appearance.