WOMAN CLAIMS HER “SEX TOY” ALMOST KILLED HER…..AND BURNED DOWN HER APARTMENT

NAYZE MEDIA

A woman posted her experiences with a bad experience she had with one of her favorite pass-time items? Her trusty dildo. According to an article posted on the website Indy 100.

The unidentified woman explained in a post on Reddit, that she’d used a vibrator a few weeks ago, and forgot to unplug it afterward.

“I woke up with the thing going beside me because I got super drunk last night and rolled on top of it, which flicked it on. It’s completely melted and my whole apartment smells like burnt plastic…..

“I honestly think it was minutes away from setting my whole apartment on fire, which is both embarrassing and terrifying.

“Moral of the story….always unplug your vibrator.”

The unidentified woman explained in a post to the “Confessions” subreddit.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.